Friday, September 25, 2009

BUNCO!!!

Bunco is a parlour game played in teams with three dice. A winning throw in Bunco is to throw three of a kind of a specified number.

Ok so granted most women that tend to play this game are old, however this game is fantastic! Jessie Ballard invited me to one that she plays in on a monthly basis because they were short and we all had the so much fun. So i was curious if anyone else would be up for starting our own bunco. You play once a month and twelve people are needed. Anyway let me know, i know there is already a few that have mentioned being a part of it, but now i actually want to put it all together. So again let me know!

Another exciting event.. Flash Foward premiered last night and it was the most intense episode. It is about the whole world blacking out for 2 minutes and 19 seconds and things are just chaos, if any of you can put in time to this show cuz it is phenomenal! ABC thursday at 7!

1 comment:

  1. umm excuse me but I believe it was 2 min 17 seconds..haha wow I am pulling a Jordan. But really I don't care I just wanted to comment!

    ReplyDelete