Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New to Blogging

Hi everyone, finally decided i should jump on and start blogging like the rest of the world. So here we go!
Well me right now, Going to school and still working at the same ol' place. Right now I'm living in west jordan in a condo with 4 of my old friends from high school and my sister (and brother) and its fantastic! Me and Jordan are doing the whole boyfriend girlfriend deal and things are going great for us there. Other then that just looking forward to 'Flash Forward' that starts tomorrow and of course the office!
I will update this a little bit more when i have more time, but other then that I'm off super early today and couldn't be more stoked!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you started a blog! Yay! Let's chill :)

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i still am asking myself why i did, but whats done is done. right babe? hahah let me know when you can play because that would be lovely! i dont work thurs fri or sat!!!

    ReplyDelete