Monday, October 5, 2009

The Long Weekend

Well this weekend was quite pleasant I had thursday friday and saturday off of work just because I have so much vacation time to use by the end of the year.
Friday was probably the most fun filled day because Jordan used one of his vacation days and we just played together all day. We started off the morning and the Blue Plate Diner. Delish!!! by the way I highly recommend this place to anyone who likes breakfast foods. Then after we went to the salt lake temple and did baptisms for the dead. We had the pleasure of meeting this lady, we became very close with her.. not emotional wise but physically! Two sentences in to talking to her she asked me to scratch her back. ( as most of you know me, i am far from a touchy feely person so hearing this i was like whaaaat?) Any way I began lightly grazing her back. To make things worse she kept saying harder Harder HARDER... over up down in around left right. I began using my entire body just digging trying to fulfill this annoying scratch. Um weird hahah. We finally were interrupted when she was asked to go do confirmations guess what!!!! She did the same thing!! I was laughing so hard it was unreal.
Once we finished there we cleaned up (showered and got ready for the day) did a little shopping, met up with Justin and Lindsey and we went to the Art Center down town. Best part about this, its free! We had the opportunity of listening to Jordan interpret each piece. Then we met up with Justins bro and wife and jordans and had a nice little group date at Chillies. That pretty much wrapped up our evening.
Saturday was fun too! Slept in. Conference. Lunch with Cur, Annie, and Lindsey. Shopping. Hung out with my dad and brother. Pic Swap with Cur. Dinner with Jordan's fam. Annies B day. Rock Band. Super Nintendo with Justin and Lindsey. Freaking Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment