Friday, November 20, 2009

Help?

So i havent posted anything for quite sometime, just been super busy. Couple things that we have done lately.
-jordan took me to the roof for dinner for birthday
-saw love happens... AMAZING
-saw the box....WORST MOVIE EVER MADE
-we have been hanging out at our condo up in snowbird which is fantastic
-hot tubbed/random doubles
-oh and was bitten by a spider under my eye and had a swollen face
-mom visited, very enjoyable

last matter of business my hair is growing out and my roots are getting to the point where i need to dye it. recently jordan saw a pic of my natural color and suggested it. i would like a little bit of input as well. do i stay dark or go back natural

natural




and you all know what i have now.. so yep
ps sorry for the lovely pic hahah the best one i could find

5 comments:

  1. the box...was the worst movie ever made! I can't believe they spent money on that crap and actually thought people would like it!

    and I think you should stay dark. I really like the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull dark off really well, and if you stayed I wouldn't object at all!! It looks pretty! But also, it's always fun to have a change, your natural is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! That's so funny. In October I decided to go back to my natural. And it's really similar to yours. Obviously... not there yet, but soon enough. I just want to do it cuz it's so much less expensive than coloring hair every other month and having to deal with regrowth. I think natural hair is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair dark!!!!! It's always so rich and such a beautiful color! However, I am a big fan of change and totally get doing something new with your hair! I think you look great both ways, however I think the natural makes you look a little younger. But probably only because that's how it was when I met you. Crazy that it's been like 3 years since then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your natural hair color!

    ReplyDelete