Thursday, December 3, 2009

ohhh the holidays

I love the holidays! So relaxing and the two familes i play with are so enjoyable to be with. So for the week this was our plan..
wed. played with friends at garretts
thurs. jordan played paintball, i went over early to my parents and helped cook, jordan came over when he was done.. we stayed over their, watched the grinch, ate. then me and jordan went to his parents and again cooked, ate, played super nintendo.. donkey kong! just so you all know kim is flawless at that game.. so smooth, quick, its like she was born to play that game.
prefriday: me, mas, and dawsone went to target at 4am ready to shop. i love it, i think its so funny watching people go nuts over all the sales. everyone is so aggressive and just a hoot to be apart of.
fri. me and jordan were still in chill mood so we made dinner for brock and then watched four christmases (hilarious show) played super street fighter
sat. i didnt have work so we went to the temple and to the gym (we snuck jordan in - it was awesome) i worked on his present and he played xbox. we went to the mall to look for a new coat for me. :( nothing. then we went bowling with jessie and garrett, i love those two. fyi they all doubled my score, yep all.
here are some lovely pics from thanksgiving
my dad and step mom

brock, masi, and dawson

my mom and brock (not thanksgiving but she was in town the week before)

me and jordan! looove the holidays = relax

jordan, mas, me, my gma, brock and dawson

ok this pic is awesome. dawson has been doing no shave november (he is a 16 yr old boy with hardly any facial hair, the facial hair growing is patched, blonde, and gross.) so he is showing it off, im being grossed out, brock is trying to get a good look, mas is making a funny face and jordan is enjoying my gma telling him he has big muscules. . yes she really felt them and said that.

we are cute.

have to .... dont know why.... we just do it.

1 comment:

  1. A few things: 1. I am in awe at what Jordan's eye is doing in the goofy face picture. 2. Your mom is pretty! 3. Thank you for the Donkey Kong acknowledgment, I think we're the same level!

    ReplyDelete